Tuesday, September 15, 2015

HONGKONG MOVIE SHOOT AT ULUHATI

AIMEE CHAN AND CHAP MUN TO, TWO LEADING HONGKONG ACTOR AND ACTRESS ON LOCATION AT ULUHATI

For 3 days and 2 nights ULUHATI was a hive of activities with a full fledged film crew, actors and actresses plus extras shooting a movie for a Hongkong production house.

Just to see them work was in itself tiring. Sets and equipment were moved from one end of the farm to another on continuous basis enough to make your head spin. After a while the stress of watching them was too much for me, so I took my siesta. This is the first time I saw a full film crew in action and I was truly impressed. Despite the hectic schedule no one seemed flustered and everyone seemed to know exactly what to do, at least from my novice perspective. Almost military in precision. The weather was great, except for the haze and one shower in late evening, but this did not dampen their spirit. In fact, the shooting finished a few hours ahead of schedule. 

This movie is meant for the Chinese New Year season 2016. For confidentiality reason I would say anything of its title and story-line.









And the best part of all, the left the place almost spotless when they were done. They said they were happy and satisfied. So am I. Thank you. Do come again

No comments:

Post a Comment